Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: [1.4] List of known issues  (Read 40341 times)

Offline Niscimble

• Donor
  • Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: [1.4] List of known issues
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2011, 02:17:51 AM »
I noticed that the map Leningrad is forever broken for me now... although it might just be my computer.  It loads to the map just fine, but when actually getting into the game, the command territories are all black on the minimap and the gameplay (not the game) is frozen.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2011, 04:18:22 AM »
I noticed that the map Leningrad is forever broken for me now... although it might just be my computer.  It loads to the map just fine, but when actually getting into the game, the command territories are all black on the minimap and the gameplay (not the game) is frozen.
Yeah, this was already reported (look at the first bug on the list ^^). Fixed for the next version.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Crasius

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2011, 09:23:31 PM »
Hmm... weird recrew bug I've noticed here: When any Soviet squad recrews any heavy weapon, it always becomes an Anti Tank squad. Anyone else have this happening? I've checked the .dll file and the recrew .scar files and they seem to be ok, pretty frustrating.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2011, 10:53:49 PM »
Hmm... weird recrew bug I've noticed here: When any Soviet squad recrews any heavy weapon, it always becomes an Anti Tank squad. Anyone else have this happening? I've checked the .dll file and the recrew .scar files and they seem to be ok, pretty frustrating.
What did you try to capture? I've tested it with a soviet mortar and became a soviet mortar crew after capturing it.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Crasius

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2011, 11:18:19 PM »
MG-42, Quad Flak, anything, they always become a AT crew after. Making sure my scar/.dll files are good and trying again.

Offline jdogg

• Ingenery
  • re-enacting scenes from platoon with charlie sheen
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2011, 05:09:19 AM »
Two issues since both 2.602 and 1.40

1) that any allied (US,UK,SU) army AI will only use doctrinal specific infantry or vehicles such as rangers, churchills, SU76 and so on. when this happens they do not build any other infantry or buildings and make no attempt to rebuild if destroyed.

2) has only happened with SU breakthrough doctrine so far. they build all thier buildings but do not build anything other than conscripts and ingenery and do not reinforce what few sqauds they do build.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:16:30 AM by jdogg »

Killar

« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2011, 03:38:52 PM »
- When a soviet tank is dead his wheeles still turning. It also has still its engine and moving sound which is quite annoying. You never know if there is a threat out there when you have no sight.

Offline Dzierzan

• Translator
  • Commissar
  • I am the king of second bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2011, 03:44:13 PM »
- When a soviet tank is dead his wheeles still turning. It also has still its engine and moving sound which is quite annoying. You never know if there is a threat out there when you have no sight.

I've known this bug since 1.0

Offline Pantherturm

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Re: Captured Soviet Mortar
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2011, 11:19:28 PM »
Could you post a screenshot? If you have of course :).

Sorry cause it's long time since your request, but frankly i've just noticed it(you might not need it now). Today while i was trying to get that screenshot, i encountered another weird thing. There was a different skin for the mortar while was set and when it wasn't.

So here's the screenshots one showing lack of reinforce icon and other
the difference between the skins.

PS: Of course it's a captured Soviet mortar!!

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Captured Soviet Mortar
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2011, 11:44:34 PM »
Could you post a screenshot? If you have of course :).

Sorry cause it's long time since your request, but frankly i've just noticed it(you might not need it now). Today while i was trying to get that screenshot, i encountered another weird thing. There was a different skin for the mortar while was set and when it wasn't.

So here's the screenshots one showing lack of reinforce icon and other
the difference between the skins.

PS: Of course it's a captured Soviet mortar!!
Thanks, I'll check it.
Mors Indecepta

Offline Gogo

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2011, 09:16:06 PM »
I don't think this was posted,i didn't found it :)
It's nothing big of a deal
I just played against russians,and when russians are building i think it's called artillery firebase,when u click on it u hear them speaking u know the voice of a unit when u click on it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:34:30 PM by Gogo »

Offline Dzierzan

• Translator
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
Possible bug?
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2011, 11:17:47 AM »
HI people.

I discovered that when you recrew mg42 or problably other team weapon as sturmovie ingerency...hmm how to say, guy with mine detector, his gun transfor to DP 28. I have foto, look at and tell me that is this a bug? I remember that when you upgrade two flames for sturmovie, they gain DP 28 for mine detector, so maybe this is a problem.

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2011, 06:43:27 PM »
Updated first post.
Mors Indecepta

Offline Dzierzan

• Translator
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2011, 09:11:13 PM »
LOL I was thinking where is my post about bug with sturmovies but it's here. I thought that someone deleted it. Blacky, next time send PM to infor me, you want that i got heart attack :P ?

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2011, 09:57:54 PM »
LOL I was thinking where is my post about bug with sturmovies but it's here. I thought that someone deleted it. Blacky, next time send PM to infor me, you want that i got heart attack :P ?
LOL XD... that's why i posted right after merging the topics :P.
Mors Indecepta