Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: [1.4] List of known issues  (Read 40366 times)

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • Community Manager, Programmer and Kicker
    • View Profile
Re: [1.4] List of known issues
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »
-The map "Battle of Mahiljou" has 4 salvageable wrecks. 3 of them are American p47 thunderbolt which give about 75 ammo each. The wrecks should be changed to Henschel...
-I saw a soviet MG crew (out of a MG dogout) running around in a AI game. Then I found a empty MG nest near their base...
-Hinderdam has no description
-Sherman M4 105 and Sherman Jumbo can use defensiv smoke without being researched.
Sherman Jumbo uses the same ability than normal sherman and it's validation is correct. However, the sherman 105 is different and will be fixed.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Mad hatters in jeans

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2011, 02:39:20 AM »
The AI spams naval infantry as soon as it gets them, and does not stop. my friend and i killed about 700 of em in one match to the point where the ai wouldn't even rebuild destroyed buildings it would just spam naval infantry. it's like the ai thinks they're cheap rangers, and spams them to hell.
wouldn't repair destroyed bridges.

Offline Cranialwizard

• Donor
  • Unknown Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2011, 02:58:29 AM »
The AI spams naval infantry as soon as it gets them, and does not stop. my friend and i killed about 700 of em in one match to the point where the ai wouldn't even rebuild destroyed buildings it would just spam naval infantry. it's like the ai thinks they're cheap rangers, and spams them to hell.

That's a known issue with the AI and to my knowledge can't be fixed with soviets.

When you upgrade a unit, and said unit is in production, the production gets "stuck" and the AI doesn't know how to cancel production like you and I can.

Example: You are building a strelky but before your strelky finishes your Red Banner Strelky upgrade is complete. You get neither strelky nor red banner strelky. In order to "unclog" the production line you have the cancel the order of Strelky, because they sit there at 99%.
"Balancers are 10 a penny"

Offline Walentin 'Walki' L.

• Developer
  • Creator of Things
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »
CW
- MG crew (out of a MG dogout) running around in a AI game. Then I found a empty MG nest near their base...
That's not a CW bug it's for the soviets.
I identify as a four-eyed bird man. /s

Offline Mad hatters in jeans

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 01:57:53 PM »

That's a known issue with the AI and to my knowledge can't be fixed with soviets.

When you upgrade a unit, and said unit is in production, the production gets "stuck" and the AI doesn't know how to cancel production like you and I can.

Example: You are building a strelky but before your strelky finishes your Red Banner Strelky upgrade is complete. You get neither strelky nor red banner strelky. In order to "unclog" the production line you have the cancel the order of Strelky, because they sit there at 99%.
oh i see. hmm nm then.
EDIT: um if the problem is essentially the armoury upgrading causing the issue couldn't a simple solution be to remove the command for ai to build armoury in the first place?
sure it wouldn't get upgraded troops but, the soviets are still pretty awesome without upgrades.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:46:32 PM by Mad hatters in jeans »

Killar

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »
- Tiger Ass call in icon is pink

- Stormtrooper invisible icon is in cloaked status when the unit isnt 
  cloaked

- conscripts cant recrew heavy weapons with vet 3

Offline Cranialwizard

• Donor
  • Unknown Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 03:18:57 PM »

cloaked

Lol Tiger Ass
"Balancers are 10 a penny"

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 05:46:30 PM »
CW
- MG crew (out of a MG dogout) running around in a AI game. Then I found a empty MG nest near their base...
That's not a CW bug it's for the soviets.
Both use the same type of mg nest so the bug is for CW, RMC and soviets. Besides this was reported previously as CW bug (iirc Yauz or GodlikeDennis posted a pic about it).

cloaked

1) Already reported

2) Ok, I'll switch the pics.

3) There's no place on the changelog where Conscript's vet is written so, how do you know they should capture heavy weapons ::). Conscripts don't capture heavy weapons and since it's not written anywhere they should, i wouldn't consider it a bug. However, that was the original idea and we're still checking if that could be implemented. Nonetheless congratulations for having a vet 3 conscript with the current requirements ;D.
Mors Indecepta

Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself...

Offline Pantherturm

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Captured Soviet Mortar
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2011, 11:33:43 AM »
I can't reinforce Soviet captured mortar with volks cause the reinforcing icon does not appear.

I've checked 1.31 and 1.4 posts for known issues i didn't spot any similar issue though i might have miss one.

Offline PanzerMan

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2011, 11:58:03 AM »
Good day!
I find mistake.
Great Britain:
at the beginning of Skirmish 1-st squad of Marine Sappers has 1 superfluous unit (units in squad 5\4), normal Mar. Sap. squad from HQ has 4\4 units.

Sorry for picture, Fraps &  PrintScreen don't want to captupe ScreenShot...

Offline Desert_Fox

• Translator
  • Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2011, 12:05:38 PM »
It's not a bug.

Offline PanzerMan

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »
It's not a bug.
Who tells that is a bug ? :)
This is mistake

Offline cephalos

• Mapper
  • Mr. Spam
  • Pick a card...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2011, 12:52:53 PM »
it's special feature

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2011, 05:30:46 PM »
That should be considered a bug :). Was in our internal list since 1.31 but we couldn't find a way to fix it.
Mors Indecepta

Offline Blackbishop

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Captured Soviet Mortar
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2011, 05:31:50 PM »
Could you post a screenshot? If you have of course :).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:40:40 PM by blackbishop »
Mors Indecepta