Company of Heroes: Eastern Front

Author Topic: Ostheer mostly for 1v1  (Read 5206 times)

Offline Sommergewitter

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
Ostheer mostly for 1v1
« on: January 05, 2010, 08:35:08 AM »
HQ starting resources like Wm plus 50Muni

Supply Pioneers 2men 100mp (Mp40)
 building unit(all buildings, wire, sandbags, tank traps-american style, leFh18, Observation Post) -cap at 1.5 -can secure resources (like Wehr) -repair -minesweeper

Kübelwagen 200mp -can cloak -35Muni can no OP resource Point

Upgrades -se glorious Mg42 150mp 30Fuel all Mg34 (also Vehicle) are replaced by an Mg 42

-Heal 100mp 30fuel all units heal in the basearea

Barracks 200mp 15 fuel(Tier1)

Landser 300mp like Volks but with 55hp and no Stg44 (Faust at Tier 2)

Mg 34/42 240mp

Sniper 340mp like Wm Sniper but with K98k will shoot slower but more precise (will hit a countersnipe more often then the G43)

Upgrades -We're now Panzergrenadiers 200mp 100fuel Landsers get Panzergrenadiers:
        -get an Mg34/42 and an Mp40
               -armor type gets changed from infantry to soldier
               -can now throw a nade for 25Muni -can now sprint -can get Stg44 at Tier 3 for 100Muni replacing K98k and Mp40

Motorpool 200mp 50fuel Tier2 needs Tier1

Sdkfz 251 220mp 15fuel -can get 2cm Flakvierling 38 for 100Muni

3,7cm Pak 220mp small Anti-Tank gun for killing Vehicles like the Greyhound

8cm Mortar 280mp (like Wm mortar)

Sdkfz 250/9 (2cm cannon of Ac and Puma) 260mp 30Fuel

Sturm Armoury 250mp 40fuel Tier3 needs Tier2

7,5cm Pak40 (lil like 17pounder) with Sdkfz 10 for towing (long setup Time can change its direction without being towed) 340mp 15 fuel
Panzergranate40 50Muni 3 shoots (ability will end when three rounds are shoot)

Panzer III M 350mp 60fuel  Upgrades:-75Muni Sideskirtes -75Muni MgGunner -50Muni an 7,5cm "Stummel" is build in to the Panzer III making it a Infantry Killer

Upgrades: Stuka Attack 150mp 30fuel you can now call in a Stuka for 150Muni the siren will surpress the enemy Infantry (warning the enemy 5 seconds)
              perfect for one shooting Brit emplacements

Panzer Command 250mp 90fuel Tier4 needs Tier3

Panzerwerfer 42 350mp 55fuel

Panzer4 410mp 80fuel Upgrades: -75Muni Siderskirts -75Muni MgGunner -100Muni Commandpanzer 4

Panther 600mp 110fuel

Upgrades:Panzerdivision Großdeutschland 2200mp 400fuel You can now call in (only once) the Panzerdivision Großdeutschland which comes with a Tiger a Panther 2 bikes an Sdkfz 251 and three Panzergrenadiers which are already equipped with Stg44's all units are vet 3

Doctrines:

Infantry Division

LHS

1cp "Sanitäter" 75Muni for every squad one medic will come from the map entry everyone securing one body to the hq the medics will go out the map after or after two minutes

2cp "Trained Hands" all Infantry Units will shoot 15% more accurate and will reload 15% faster

2cp "leFh18" pioneers can now build an leFh18 for 450mp and 75fuel

RHS

3cp "Sturmpioneers with Ritterkreuz" 450mp 4men 2Mp40 2Flamethrowers can Fire Up and build Demolition Charge have Elite Armor have very high upkeep to avoid spamming popcap 8

2cp "Brummbär" 500mp a Brummbär enters the battlefield

2cp "The last stand" When you have less the 50% of the map every 3 minutes a fresh Volksgrenadier Squad will enter the battlefield

Panzerdivision

LHS

1cp "Exploit the gap" 50 Muni to trigger this ability you must uncap an enemy point and in space of 15 seconds (after uncap) you must activate this ability which is active for 30 seconds, every Unit which comes through the uncapped (or now capped) corridor gets plus 30% speed and shoots 30% faster

2cp "Battle Hardened" all armored Vehicles will shoot 15% more accurate and will reload 15% faster

6cp "KingTiger" 500mp an King Tiger with Henschel Turret enters the battlefield

RHS

1cp "Horrido Hurra" 75Muni all Infantry Units will fire up for an short amount of time

3cp "APCR" All tanks have APCR rounds now

2cp "Bergepanther" 500mp a Bergepanther is now supporting our troops

Special Support

LHS

1cp "Mines" all Infantry Units (Sniper must decloak) can now build mines for 25 Muni

3cp "Nashorn" 600mp a Nashorn Tank destroyer joins the battle

3cp "RailroadArtilleryDora" a 28cm shell will be fired on any area of the map doing even greater damage then an V1 (can be only used once a game)

RHS

2cp "Bf109" 80Muni  a Bf-109 will patrol the sky for 60 seconds shooting enemy things in the air down

3cp "Fallis" 700mp a Fallschirmjägersquad (like Pe) with 6 man will glide in

2cp "Scaring Radio Massage" 200Muni an radio massage in which is mentioned that ace Hans Ulrich Rudel is in the air is caught by the russians making all tanks return to base and exposing there rear

Vet:
Vet is gained by time -5minutes for Vet1 -12minutes for Vet2 -20minutes for Vet3

Landsers, Panzergrenadiers, Stormpioneers, Pioneers, Fallschirmjäger:Vet1 Health regeneration, Vet2 reduced reloading Time 25% gained surpression minus 25% dealing surpression plus 25%, Vet3 reduced reloading Time 15% higher damage 20% higher accuracy 20% received accuracy minus 20%

Mg42, Mortar like Wm but Vet2 is turned into 25% damage bonus for the Mg and into an 25% accuracy bonus for the mortar

Sniper: Vet1 health regenaration, Vet2 30% higher accuracy, Vet3 Uncloak radius is reduced by 75% the sniper shoots 30% faster

Sdkfz251, Sdkfz250/9, Panzerwerfer 42: like Wm Halftrack

Paks like Wm

PanzerIII, PanzerIV, Brummbär, Nashorn: like Pe Vet is for PanzerIV with dev Vet

Panther like Pe Panthers with dev Vet

Tiger like Wm Vet

Flak88 and leFh18 like Wm 88

note: everything has Mg34 before the Upgrade to Mg42, then everything has an Mg42

sick? ::)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 05:10:34 PM by Sommergewitter »

Offline Voop_Bakon

• Commissar
    • View Profile
Re: Ostheer mostly for 1v1
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 04:11:19 PM »
Alright, I stopped reading at doctrines for a few reasons. First of all, put some kind of formatting. Indent, underline, bold, italic, it is all available to you, so use it.

Second off, this sounds like a lightly modified Wehr. It needs to be more different than the existing factions.

Finally explain to me how this is balanced in any way?
Upgrades:Panzerdivision Großdeutschland 2200mp 400fuel You can now call in (only once) the Panzerdivision Großdeutschland which comes with a Tiger a Panther 2 bikes an Sdkfz 251 and three Panzergrenadiers which are already equipped with Stg44's all units are vet 3

Unless the cost is just simply ridiculous, in which case it shouldn't be in the game. In my opinion, this needs to remove before noobies start to think its a good idea.

A side note to all future Ostheer suggestion writers, make it balanced. I know you want your faction to be the best, but we want a game that is fun and fair. So whenever your finish your concept on paper, imagine fighting against it, not just  fighting with your faction

Offline Sommergewitter

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 04:53:41 PM »
First of all i'm not nooby.
ranks(ranked1v1):ami10
                        brit7 (not really plaing them, everyone knows there gameplay sucks)
                        wehr10
                        pe10
For the mess with not using lines i want to excuse myself, I'm new to this side and i didn't now that there was something like that.
And why is this imba it comes after somewhat 40minutes to either finish the enemy or to make a comeback.

Edit:some fuel costs changed, the panzergrenadiers come 40fuel later and the killer P3 comes 10fuel later.
For Doing underlinig it's to late to night (right now
 in Schanghai), gonna fly home tommorow (Germany) but i will out for some days so I will do this in a week or so.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 05:05:40 PM by Sommergewitter »

Offline Voop_Bakon

• Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 06:26:25 PM »
Calm down, I didn't call you a noob, i just don't think some kind of super reinforcement, especially that strong, needs to be in the game. The closest thing to it is the American reinforcement, and that is Infantry company specific and is no where near that powerful.

Offline Loupblanc

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 10:31:25 AM »

I completely agree with Voop_Bakon with everything he has
 said in this thread up to now :)
You know, there are many people in the country today who, through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane. Some of them became sane later in their lives. It is up to people like you and me who are out of our tiny little minds to try and help these people overcome their sanity

Offline SavageWorld

• Donor
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 04:52:57 PM »
Insted of designing a hole faction just come with a few ideas and explain why they are good.

Example: The Ligth machine gun
A machine gun with shorter set-up-time, but it deals less suppression and damage. It would be able to chance possion in combat, but would not be able to hold back an attack alone.

The designers can than find an suitable model and chance the prise and usefulness of the unit, as they balance the mod.

I realice that you must have put a lot of time into comeing up with all thoese units and writing it down and that is why it might be a good idea to give it in small bides so you don't scare people with your wall of text. Just a friendly advice.

Offline Panzerjager

• Ingenery
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 02:09:24 AM »
Well I think you could still keep the grossdeutchland division in there, but it would need to be toned down, like maybe just a Tiger and Panther or make it more infantry oriented like 4 squads at one time but without the vet.
I just love the smell of burning tanks in the morning

Offline Soul.j

• Strelky
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 12:12:22 PM »
grossdeutchland division should be kept for few simple reasons,

just imagined your in an very intense game.. it isnt that much of properblity to get that much muniton and Fuel. for those troops. 1000 for 2 panthers means you can just drive into the battle field fast, for Panzer Elite. but ..

2000 man power and 400 fuel means you gotta wait for a long time, some times even untill a point were you probly most likely lose the game.

Pe infantry is 250 each with adds up to like 1000 man power if you would to have 4 squad, the kIng tiger is only 500 man power. in this case you only get a \tiger and a panther, with is both 500 man powere

Post Merge: January 07, 2010, 12:14:45 PM
and for 500 man power for each the tiger and a panther,. with the cost of 400 fuel?
means 500 man power and 200 fuel each for each tank?
now tell me which tank in the original game would cost more then 100 fuel?

i think this is quite fair.
unless your playing agaisnt noobs. you wont be able to bring this onto the field. and if you think you could just sit back and dig in like the brits with axist. i dont think so.
thus no way you would be able to have those resource unless you have map control, that means fighting building more man and spending fuel and muniton.

that is balanced
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 12:14:45 PM by Soul.j »

Offline Voop_Bakon

• Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 03:59:33 AM »
I still dont like the idea. It is waay over doing the concept of the 2 panthers the PE can get

huggy

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 06:59:42 PM »
level 10 is still kinda nooby tho  ;D

Offline BurroDiablo

• Developer
  • Poster of the Soviet Union
  • NYET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 07:11:05 PM »
Please don't add Finn's to EF.

Whys that? Do you mean as a new faction or as part of the Ostheer? I quite like the idea of the Ostheer doctrines getting a front orientated call in each, Finns, Hungarians, Romanians... just my opinion.

Offline Voop_Bakon

• Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »
and Yugoslavians of course  ;D

Offline ford_prefect

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 02:46:00 AM »
Please don't add Finn's to EF.

Whys that? Do you mean as a new faction or as part of the Ostheer? I quite like the idea of the Ostheer doctrines getting a front orientated call in each, Finns, Hungarians, Romanians... just my opinion.
yeah I LOVE the idea of adding other countries but the Finns NEVER fought with the Germans together! And if they did it was in one battle near lenningrad so come on

Offline luz777

• Donor
  • Commissar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 03:34:43 AM »
Leningrad was, like Ron Burgundy "kind of a big deal"  :P

Offline ford_prefect

• Mr. Spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »
Leningrad was, like Ron Burgundy "kind of a big deal"  :P
yeah and by 1944 "when the mod is gonna be made" it was ALMOST over and there was no real chance of taking the city. so you say we should add the fins because of ONE MAP of the mod and they didn't even fight side to side with the Germans!